Workshop & Professional Support
Dr. Weiner has presented for The International Society of Neurofeedback and Research, The Biofeedback Certification International Alliance, The Virginia Psychiatric Society, The Virginia Psychological Association, The Virginia College of Virginia/Medical College of Virginia, HCA Virginia and for several local Community Service Boards. Some of the topics have been:
- Introduction to QEEG and Neurofeedback.
- Maximizing Neurofeedback Effectiveness: Protocol Decisions & Neurotherapeutic Tactics
- Integrating Neurofeedback and Psychotherapy
- Treating Chronic Pain with Neurofeedback and Biofeedback
- Child Neurotherapy: Tactics for enhancing our work with children
- Patient Progress Monitoring
- Neuromodulation Approaches in Clinical Practice
- The Heart and Spirit of Neurofeedback
- Deep States Training
He has written a chapter: Evolving as a Neurotherapist: Integrating psychotherapy and neurofeedback. This appeared in The Handbook of Clinical QEEG and Neurotherapy (2016).
Since 2006, he has enjoyed mentoring other clinicians toward BCIA certification in individual and small group settings. He enjoys collaborating with other mental health professionals in adding neurofeedback to their practices.